Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Post!

I tried to put up a post, and something with the technology went horribly wrong.

I finally gave up, restarted, and am back to give it a second go.

I've been continuing my love affair with the Knit Picks needles. They're like knitting with jewelry, and they make knitting a joy to do! I may even get back to working on my Celtic sweater so I can use the Options size 8 needle.

I'm almost at the end of the last (for a while) feather and fan sock, and have a new sock design percolating in my head. It'll either be a marvelous triumph, or a total disaster. We'll see. Triumph photos if they happen.

Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy will be rerunning tonight! So will Supernatural. I think ComCast has it's digital TV guide messed up again, because it's showing two episodes of Burn Notice tonight on USA, each with a different episode title, and both with the description of a rerun from last season. One of them might be the premier of the new season, because it's twice as long as the other. And there's an episode of Psych airing in between them.

I had a nice, long post here before technology destroyed it, but I don't have the patience to deal with it all again.

Have a happy Thursday!

*****************

I looked it up. The premier for Burn Notice with be on the 10th of July.

The two hour episode airing tonight is the two-part season finale. The first part of the season finale will air later in the evening.

Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment