Friday, June 6, 2008

SciFi Friday!

The SciFi channel has done it's best to make it a wonderful day for me. Charlie Jade and Doctor Who still coming up!

I got a comment from my friend, James, who is interested in getting info on camera gear to take photos of stuff to sell on the internet. I suspect there are a lot of people like that out there.

So, leave a comment and tell me what kind of stuff you want to sell, and I'll do my best to help you find the right equipment and learn how to use it.

Knit Picks saved this evening with a care package which will enable me to knit the runes bags (5 size 6 DP needles) plus yarn for 4 more socks.

I'm off to an evening of sitting and knitting while watching fabulous science fiction on TV. Right after I make and eat dinner.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment