Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Insanity!

I want to write a nice, happy post and tell you all about some wonderful knitting experience, and then about some wonderful science fiction/fantasy that's about to be on TV, but I have a personal problem that's been going on for a while, and has currently come to a boil.

The apartment place I live in is beautiful. The building is wonderful, the location is great, almost everything I need is within walking distance, but the woman who runs it is determined to follow the policies of the owners, even if it puts her residents' health, or even their lives at risk.

I've been trying to get in touch with a lawyer who isn't calling me back. I've been trying to find solutions on the internet. I alternate between wanting to: look up information on the internet and call someone for help, barricade the door, find a different place to live, run around in circles, scream, and curl up in bed and cry.

I just can't deal with this! I keep changing my mind about what to do. I want to move out and get rid of the problem, but I hate moving, I've found that problems like this tend to follow you until you learn how to deal with them, and I feel I have a responsibility to other people who live here who might be affected as badly as I am.

Part of the problem is that I've been sick for more than a year straight from living in this apartment. So, I'm not really in any shape to deal with it.

I don't know, at this point, what I will ultimately do, but it may require me to not be near the internet for a while, so if you don't hear from me for a while, don't panic!

I hope things are going much better for you than they are for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment