Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Human Target is Back!

The season premier of Human Target is tonight at 8 (here) on Fox!

Yes, I know that it's not science fiction, but it's a great action adventure show. Each week Christopher Chance (Mark Valley) protects someone who has become a human target, or as In Plain Sight puts it, "Somebody wants them dead."

For fans of Pushing Daisies (which I loved!), you should know that it also stars Chi McBride, who played Emerson Cod, the knitting detective who wrote and made pop-up books. He always plays a character that I just want to run up to and hug.

And for fans of Torchwood, there will be a new character in the series played by the same actress (Indira Varma) who played Susie.

**************************

The yarn for the Christmas stockings arrived today. It's a very bright, warm red, perfect for the Christmas season. I still need the white yarn for the toes and heels and the fun fur for the cuffs to start, but they're going to be really terrific! I'll have a photo for you real soon, now.

I have to go. The tail end of the Doctor Who marathon on BBC in America is on, and I really want to watch it!

Have a lot of fun tonight watching Human Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment