Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweeps Month!

I mostly just wanted to comment on the fact that now that we're halfway through the sweeps month, Syfy seems to have suddenly figured that out, and is now putting on their new shows.

Monday night, we have three premiers. Eureka and Warehouse 13 have season premiers, followed by Alphas, which is a series premier.

I can't actually recommend Alphas, because I haven't seen it yet, but the trailers look good.

*********************************

Blogger has taken an excellent interface, and changed it all around. While it did that, it removed a lot of features, and made it malfunction in various ways. I can't deal with it at the moment because I have other things to do, so this is all there is to the post.

Except that I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment