Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bob, and Pennsic Is Over for Another Year

Happy Birthday, Bob!


It's my granddaughter, Kyle's boyfriend, Bob's birthday today! I wish you a birthday as happy as the one that Kyle just had! I'm sure you can figure out which one is Bob.

Speaking of Kyle's party, here's my favorite photo from it:


That's Holly with Kyle.

********************


Pennsic is over for another year. At this point, some are already home, and some are probably still traveling, but it's all over.


It always makes me feel a little sad when it's done.

But then again, there's always next year's war to look forward to missing.



*********************

Yesterday, Holly came over and we went out together and she got to show off her new HumVee!


If I had to choose a single color name to describe the color, it would have to be grey. But it looks very blue sometimes, too, probably from reflections from the sky. Once in a while, you can see some green in the color, too.

We went to AC Moore, WalMart, and then to Ruby Tuesday. She said that she'd take me to Olive Garden for my birthday, but some other time because neither of us was really hungry, and you need to be when you go there.

**********************

Check out this neat article about yarnstorming (with lots of photos)!

*********************

Well, it's been a wonderful weekend for me! I'm all ready for my birthday tomorrow. Lynn said I should expect my birthday present from her to arrive on Saturday, but since the apartment place I live in doesn't let the post office deliver packages on the weekend, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it.

I hope you've had as good a weekend as I have, and a fabulous week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment