Saturday, June 13, 2009

World Wide Knit in Public Day!

I hope you're out there knitting for World Wide Knit in Public Day, unlike me.

I had planned to go to the Potomac Celtic Festival today, but felt just awful when I woke up.....

I was going to describe how I felt, but when I read the description, I realized it was just too gross. I'll leave it to your imagination.

If you don't knit in public today, you can also try for it tomorrow. Since I knit in public all the time, I guess I'm covered for this one day.

I'm going to get off the internet so I can watch Serenity on TV, now, and recuperate.

Have a great weekend!

**********************

Addition:

Check out this article about the new Steve Canyon DVD!


********************

Even More:

People are talking about Steve Canyon on the web, too. Check it out here, and scroll down for a couple of entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment